Devin Ellis and Melissa Rountree
Fashion Stars for a Cause launched it's annual fundraising efforts, benefiting the Suicide and Crisis Center of North Texas on Thursday, December 11. Dallas socialities gathered at Belk Galleria Dallas, this year's lead sponsor, to meet the 2015 Fashion Stars for a Cause. The event kicks off the royal raffle which awards a dinner package for 10 people with Darren McGady, formerly the royal chef of Princess Diana.
Chair and founder of Fashion Star for a Cause, Yvonne Crum, along with Honorary Chair Toni Munzoz, presented the 12 Fashion Stars to an enthusiastic crowd. Guests sipped on the copyrighted Fashion Stars Cocktail, served with premium vodka provided by Zodiac Spirits. Notable guests in attendance included Lucy Dang, LeeAnne Locken, Regian Bruce and previous Fashion Stars such as Britt Harless and Cynthia Smoot.
The 12 Fashion Stars have been challenged with selling the most raffle tickets available for $50 each or three for $100. The Fashion Star who sells the most tickets will win a special prize from Belk Galleria Dallas, the offical sponsor of the year's fundraiser.
The 2015 Fashion Star for a Cause are:
- Charmaine Marshall, Jewelry designer/Personal Shopper at Belk
- DAwn Neufeld, Attorney/ Televison Personality/ Host of The Broadcast
- Dr. Naila Malik, Physican-CEO-Naila Malik Md.
- Jennifer Fleming, Creative Director & Co-Founder of Pearls & Talons, a Woman's luxury apparel brand
- Cathy Williamson, Fashion/Lifestyle Blogger
- Jamie Fowler, Model and community volunteer
- Melissa Rountree, Realtor with Dave Perry Miller & Associates
- Rebecca Harper Hallam, JewelryDesigner- Harper Hallam
- Dawn Mellon, Fashion Stylist- The Savvy Stylist
- Jessi Moreau, Owner, Buyer & Stylist at Moreau Boutique
- Leah Frazier, Attorney and Editor of DFW Style Daily
The winning raffle ticket recives a fabulous party package,including:
- a four course dinner based on dished served at Buckingham Palace including food and wine pairing
- Butler service to prepare your table, greet and serve your guest
- Autographed copy of "Eating Royally" Top Selling Cookbook for each guest
- Chef McGrady will join your table, greet and serve your guests
- Consulting with the Royal Chef on Menu
And, a 5,000 Belk gift card to help you look your best for your royal dinner.