Love is in the air at DFW’s top seafood destination.* Sea Breeze Fish Market & Grill in Plano is hosting a luxe dinner in honor of Valentine’s Day on Tuesday, Feb. 14. The three-course prix fixe menu includes an array of choices with an optional wine pairing menu.
Appetizer, choice of
- Tuna nachos
- Salmon dip
- Shrimp cocktail
Entrée, choice of
- Broiled lobster tail with saffron beurre blanc
- Seared scallops mixed berry gastrique
- Crabmeat stuffed sole with crispy caper beurre blanc
- Blackened grilled grouper with crab guacamole
- Seared yellow-fin tuna au poivre with brandy cream
- Sautéed snow peas with red pepper
- Roasted broccoli and garlic
- Whipped potatoes and carrots
Dessert, choice of
- Key lime pie
- Chocolate cappuccino cheesecake
- Red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting
$80 per person +$35 for addition wine pairing
Reservations strongly encouraged. Visit seabreezefish.com/reservations to secure seats.
Recognized as a top destination for seafood by The Dallas Morning News, D Magazine, the Dallas Observer, WFAA and more, Sea Breeze Fish Market & Grill is located in LakeSide Market near the intersection of Preston Road and Spring Creek Parkway. Sea Breeze features a full fish market displaying a wide variety of fresh and wild seafood from across the planet, as well as a Chef at Home case featuring prepared foods.
WHAT: Sea Breeze Hosts Prix Fixe Valentine’s Day Dinner
WHEN: Tuesday, February 14
WHERE: Sea Breeze Fish Market & Grill
4017 Preston Road, Suite 530
Plano, TX 75093
PRICE: $80 per person, excluding tax and gratuity. Optional wine pairings are available for $35 per person.
*Sea Breeze was named best seafood restaurant in Dallas in the Best in DFW Awards.