Celebrate Valentine’s Day with DFW’s top seafood destination. Sea Breeze Fish Market & Grill in Plano is hosting a luxe dinner in honor of Valentine’s Day on Wednesday, Feb. 14. The three-course prix fixe menu includes an array of choices with an optional wine pairing menu.
Appetizer, choice of
- Tuna nachos
- Salmon dip
- Smoked shrimp cocktail
Entrée, choice of
- Broiled lobster tail with saffron beurre blanc
- Lobster Thermidor with mushrooms and gruyere
- Seared scallops with a caviar beurre blanc
- Blackened grilled grouper topped with shrimp etouffée
- Cedar-planked steelhead trout with a mixed berry gastrique
- Grilled mahi mahi with blistered heirloom tomatoes, basil and balsamic
- Sautéed asparagus with mint
- Parmesan-crusted zucchini
- Scalloped potatoes
Dessert, choice of
- Key lime pie
- Chocolate cappuccino cheesecake
- Red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting
Optional wine pairing
- Chanson Vire Clesse Chardonnay
- Domaine Francois Lamarche Bourgogne Pinot Noir
The dinner is $80 per person plus $35 for the optional wine pairing. Reservations are strongly encouraged. Visit seabreezefish.com/reservations to secure seats.
Recognized as a top destination for seafood by D Magazine, the Dallas Observer, WFAA and The Dallas Morning News, which named it best seafood restaurant in Dallas in the Best in DFW Awards, Sea Breeze Fish Market & Grill is located in LakeSide Market near the intersection of Preston Road and Spring Creek Parkway. Sea Breeze features a full fish market displaying a wide variety of fresh and wild seafood from across the planet, as well as a Chef at Home case featuring prepared foods.
WHAT: Sea Breeze Hosts Prix Fixe Valentine’s Day Dinner
WHEN: Wednesday, Feb. 14
WHERE: Sea Breeze Fish Market & Grill
4017 Preston Road, Suite 530
Plano, TX 75093
PRICE: $80 per person, excluding tax and gratuity. Optional wine pairings are available for $35 per person.