iReporter

Ronald McDonald House of Dallas (RMHD) held the 2017 “Under the Moonlight” Gala Saturday, March 25 from 7 p.m. to midnight at the Westin Dallas Downtown . This...
Young Friends of Ronald McDonald House of Dallas (RMHD) hosted “Hops for the House” benefitting RMHD at Community Beer Company on Friday, March 3 from 8 p.m. to...
So you’ve decided to take on the time-consuming, stressful process of searching for a new apartment to lease. It’s not easy, and as I’m sure you know, you’ll...
Party was hosted by Mehrdad Moayedi of Centurion American, presenting sponsor of the April 21 Gala The March 23 Children’s Cancer FundSponsor Party, hosted...
The Dallas Architecture Forum in Collaboration with Dallas Art Fair Presents Lecture by Award-Winning Architect Annabelle Selldorf Wednesday, 5...
Independence Gardens announces 2017 Garden To Table Dinner to benefit Nutrition Education Campaign LEWISVILLE – April 1, 2017 – In 2015, Sarah Allen, a...
Shelton School middle and high school students presented Jeff LeGrow a check for $1,000 at a special assembly on March 23. LeGrow is the father of Nicole...
We all know the feeling of walking into one of those massive cheap-fashion chains. The amount of clothing in some of the most popular locations is simply...
Riley Heruska – BubbleLife Staff
Mar 29 2017
Before you roll your eyes at yet another zombie television show, let me tell you a little bit about Netflix’s new gory hit, Santa Clarita Diet . Trust me, it’s...
jeffc_w902847 – Guest Contributor
Mar 28 2017
77-year-old nonprofit gets new logo, new tagline and revitalized mission The Community Council of Greater Dallas is greeting spring much like a butterfly...