iReporter

Saffie Farris – BubbleLife Staff
Feb 9 2016
This was a major hit in my house last night, and it was so easy! We used the meat for Taco Salad. Easy Taco Meat 2 lbs lean ground beef 1 28 ounce jar...
Diane Webber recently won our Favorite Super Bowl Dip/Appetizer recipe contest with her recipe for Hot Corn Dip. I just ordered her one of my favorite cookbooks...
Recently, two varsity basketball coaches at Trinity Christian Academy (TCA) in Addison were honored for achieving 300 wins in each of their careers. Having one...
Addison sees average price jump 18% Strong job creation and hectic real estate market have pushed the North Texas real estate market to outperform the rest of...
It’s the Valentine’s Day crunch countdown — do you know what your plans are? According to the folks at Reunion Tower , this prime piece of real estate — 480...
Calling all students who love to write! Explore Horizons is looking for you. The UK-based chain of enrichment and tutoring centers has launched its annual...
Recently, kindergarten students from Trinity Christian Academy (TCA) celebrated the 100th day of school by donning beards, glasses and gray hair to portray...
What is more lovely and graceful than a ballerina — especially one as celebrated as the Russian dancer Anna Pavlova? The beautiful and delicate dessert of...
Children's Health invites you to register to see if you’re the match that could save someone’s life. For patients diagnosed with leukemia, lymphoma, sickle...
The Super Bowl is almost here, but the game doesn't kick off until Sunday, and there are countless great events happening throughout Dallas this weekend. So,...