iReporter

It’s fall, y'all. So the temperatures aren’t exactly screaming, “it’s autumn!” but any day now, I think we’ll wake up to noticeably cooler air and trees...
Many of us have known him all of our life. The towering 52-foot cowboy, Big Tex, sporting a 75-gallon cowboy hat and size 70 boots, greeted us every fall with...
On Sunday, September 29, more than 90 local private and boarding schools from across the country will participate in the Dallas Private School Preview event...
I hate running. With every fiber of my being, every bone in my body, I hate running. I cannot understand why so many runners enjoy the sweating and breathing...
There are 940 Saturdays from the moment your child is born to the moment they go off to college (sentimental tear), give or take a few Saturdays depending on...
By Elise Fuller, LPC-Intern Supervised by Marci Stiles The truth is that if you are wondering if your relationship or marriage is in trouble, it probably is!...
Saffie Farris – BubbleLife Staff
Sep 25 2013
For the Grits 1 1/2 cups water 1 1/2 cups 2 percent milk 3/4 cup grits 3/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese 3 tablespoons grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese...
I didn’t think the Perot Museum could get any cooler, but now that their first traveling exhibit has moved in, it’s cooler than ever. “Animal Inside Out” is...
On Monday, Sept. 16, Trinity Christian Academy’s girls golf team competed in the Ryan Raider Fall Classic at Oakmont Country Club. The team finished second out...
This summer, Trey Searcy, a Trinity Christian Academy senior, participated in the Dallas International Guitar Festival. The annual event has grown since its...