iReporter

Brennan Financial Services (Brennan), a premier financial services firm based in Addison, Texas, has announced its 30 th anniversary of providing tailored...
The Lupus Foundation of America, North Texas Chapter will host a Rally for Lupus on September 21, 2013 at the Crowne Plaza in Addison ( 14315 Midway Rd,...
Local psychotherapist Marci B. Stiles, MA, LPC-S, NBCC of Positive Outlook Counseling will appear as an expert on tonight’s (July 22) premiere of “My Food...
In today’s hyper-connected world, companies monitor applicants on social media before, during and even after the interview process. According to a recent survey...
In today’s hyper-connected world, companies monitor applicants on social media before, during and even after the interview process. According to a recent survey...
You’re not fooling us—we know you’re on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. And chances are, you use these social media apps on multiple devices—your desktop,...
Angela Washeck – Guest Contributor
Jul 10 2013
With the summer heat setting in, there is nothing like a cold, refreshing beverage to cool you down. Because sometimes food just can’t satisfy like a delicious...
Core 24 Founder and President Sunny Nunan shows her appreciation for the work of professionals who deserve recognition, once again at the Core 24 Admin Awards...
Tuesday evening, I found myself in the audience at the Miss Texas 2013 preliminary competition. Full disclosure: one of my best friends is a contestant (hint:...
1. The George W. Bush Presidential Center Perusing the exhibits highlighting the Bush presidency is much more interesting for the kids than reading a history...