iReporter

Stream Realty Partners , a national real estate services, development and investment firm, hosted its third annual Dallas State of the Market. The event...
Candy Evans on becoming the premier voice on Dallas real estate. City: Dallas, Texas Hometown: Chicago metro area In 2010 you founded Candy’s Dirt , an...
Even the finest builder will not catch everything needed to make your new home perfect. The builder will schedule a "walk through" before closing. You will...
Hanne Sagalowsky – Guest Contributor
Mar 4 2015
Hanne Sagalowsky started her day listening to experts talk about current appraisals in the Dallas area. All indicators show that the market for 2015 will be...
Diane Feffer – Guest Contributor
Dec 28 2014
Q. As a working professional, how have you kept abreast of the positive impact of meditation on human lives? A. I’ve seen incredible differences in my...
We are very excited to announce that Williams Trew Real Estate is now part of the Ebby Halliday Family of Companies. Williams Trew, Fort Worth’s leading...
The fall/winter 2014 issue of Grand Vie: Luxury in Living magazine is out and is now being direct-mailed to approximately 30,000 luxury homes across...
Getting the word out about your new listings and open houses is easy with BubbleLife. You can submit opens houses, new listings, and price reductions as local...
Come out to Shakespeare in the Park and stop by my booth on Friday and Saturday, October 3 & 4! Sign up for the Wine Basket Giveaway!
Shakespeare in the Park is coming to Addison presenting "Antony & Cleopatra!" October 3-12 at Addison Circle Park Go here for more. I will have my RE/MAX DFW...