iReporter

After a full year of hard work, Preston Hollow is regaining its charm! Those of us who have been affected by the Tornado have become closer as each neighbor...
Anthony Waters, ASID – Guest Contributor
Sep 8 2020
Thorough Costs & Time assessments are crucial to a successful project I have heard it all. From a General Contractor telling me he can do in 15 days,…to...
Looking to switch up your home office environment or upgrade to the lap of luxury? The iconic Fairmont Dallas hotel in the heart of downtown Dallas is ready to...
Debbie Warford – Guest Contributor
Feb 3 2020
Read More https://homesolutionsrealty.net/real-estate-blog/homes-that-are-great-rentals/ Contact Me Early for a Free Home Consultation. Inexpensive...
Home for the Holidays The Civic League 2019 Holiday Home Tour Come out to enjoy the Home Tour and support your community! The Civic League...
Keep your kids active this summer! FOL Sports Summer Camps will be at White Rock United Methodist Church 1450 Old Gate Lane Dallas, Texas 7521. All sessions...
Anne Thomas – Guest Contributor
Apr 10 2018
Realtors from Park Cities / North Dallas MLS learned about learning differences on March 27 th at their biannual meeting held at Lovers Lane United Methodist...
If you have ever dreamed of owning a home in a secluded, park-like setting but with convenient access to the city, don't miss this remarkable 4 bedroom, 4.5...
When you step into this incredible mid-century modern home, you will see that it has been completely remodeled and designed to accommodate a lifestyle full of...
Inventory remains low and rapid price increases continue to be a factor in the Addison housing market. With no new construction adding to the supply of homes in...