iReporter

“Aspen Glory 2” by Cherie Giddens Floater Framed 13.5 x 13.5" Watercolor “This is another one of my paintings, call it obsessions, of aspens in the snow....
In honor of Teacher Appreciation Week (May 3-7, 2021), Teach For America DFW is excited to announce this year’s initiative to support local educators - Three...
(DALLAS,TX): On the drizzly and chilly evening of April 15, 2021, Council for Life hosted the Run for Life 5K Kickoff Party at Saint Rocco’s in Trinity Groves....
“Make Believe” by Christina Fitch 24 x 48" Mixed Media on panel “This is one in a series of paintings using encaustic, encaustic pastel, oil pastel, powdered...
“Tropical Shore” by Betty Watkins Framed 28 x 22? Acrylic All that we do is touched with the ocean yet we remain on the shore of what we know. Grapevine is a...
“Dragonfly in Field of Flowers” by Betty Grummer Gallery Wrap 20 x 20” Acrylic “As a little girl, I loved to catch dragonflies and hold their wings between my...
“Botanical Boulders” by Fran Chausse White Gallery Wrap 48 x 30? Acrylic Grapevine is a great place to visit often. Among the many draws to the city is...
Pastors, author invite the public to join in a conversation about grief, loss, and hope for the future Invite Resources and St. Andrew United Methodist Church...
Vanita Halliburton founded Grant Halliburton Foundation in 2006 after her son had taken his life following bouts of severe depression and bipolar disorder. When...
As the leader in connecting volunteers with nonprofit service opportunities for the past 50 years, VolunteerNow© announces a daily challenge to celebrate...