iReporter

For those of you who missed it last month, this Saturday, July 25, will be the second of three Lawn Parties held at Reunion Tower this year. If the 3,500...
Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) claims one life every 2 minutes, taking more lives each year than breast cancer, lung cancer, or AIDS. Many appear healthy and have...
Addison-based Executives In Action (EIA) is excited to announce six new Impact Service grantees: CitySquare, Dallas Afterschool, Hearts for Homes, Heroes on the...
Sharks in Heels is a free workshop for female entrepreneurs in DFW wanting to learn valuable tricks, tips and tools to succeed in entrepreneurship. “Sharks in...
Event blasts off with family-fun festivities featuring kids talking LIVE to an astronaut aboard the International Space Station Thanks to the Frontiers of...
Are you singing in the shower, but looking for a bigger audience? Now is your opportunity! Auditions are now open for the Carrollton Community Chorus for the...
Bernice Butler – Guest Contributor
Jul 3 2015
DART and Uber Working Together to Help Customers Complete Trips North Texas travelers should find it easier to park their cars and let someone else do the...
Hi, I’m Wheels. I am a Boston terrier and a special contributor to BubbleLife.com. Summer is here and I want to give you some reminders about taking care of...
School-aged children who normally depend on free and reduced lunches during the school year, participate in the free summer lunch program at three locations in...
Table 13 in Addison is honored to host the Addison Magazine 2015 Readers’ Choice Awards gala event on Tuesday, June 23 from 5-7 p.m. to celebrate the winners of...