It's storm season in Texas, which means increased potential for you to experience a power outage. However, you have the "power" in your hands and can sign up to get proactive power outage notifications and status updates – all from your phone. Even if you’re on the go, you’ll know help is on its way!
Best of all, you can select your contact preferences – email, text or voice alert.
Trouble signing up? Here are some tips.
1. Enter your zip code and ESI ID from your electric bill or phone number if it’s registered under the account.
2. Select your contact preference (text, email, voice alert or all three).
3. Enter your phone number or email address.
4. Provide a contact name or nickname – this helps if you have multiple accounts registered.
6. Confirm registration. Text and email setup will receive a confirmation text or email.
Still have questions? Click here to read our FAQs or give us a call 1.888.313.6862.
My Oncor Alerts: Keeping you informed every step of the way.