Galleria Dallas will help kids learn how to live a green lifestyle this summer while having fun with a week of hour-long camp sessions running from June 24-28 inside the shopping center. Camps are open to kids ages 7 through 12, and will take place in a different store with a different theme each day of the week. Participating campers will also get a limited edition Summer Squad tote and a nutritional snack.
The Summer Squad lineup:
- Monday, June 24: Get zen with lululemon, as kids experience yoga and meditation
- Tuesday, June 25: Make bathtime fun at LUSH, where kids will learn to make a bath-bomb
- Wednesday, June 26: Kids can learn to cook healthy food at Le Creuset with Second Floor Regionally Inspired Kitchen
- Thursday, June 27: Fashion is the focus when the Concierge+ and Holly Quartaro join forces in the Alley to help kids create their own fashion look and runway show
- Friday, June 28: Join the team at Fossil when kids learn about embossing and other activities.
Camps Monday – Thursday will be held from 11 a.m. to noon. Friday’s camp at Fossil will be from 11:30 – 12:30. Check in will be in-store at 11 a.m. and pick up will occur at noon at the specified store.
What: Galleria Dallas Summer Squad
The Galleria Dallas Summer Squad is a five-day camp for kids ages 7-12. Each day has a different theme and location: Monday is kids’ yoga and meditation at lululemon; Tuesday brings a bath-bomb experiment at LUSH; Wednesday, a healthy cooking demo at Le Creuset with Second Floor Kitchen; Thursday, create your own fashion look and runway show with the help of a Galleria fashion stylist at Concierge+ in the Alley; and Friday, see an in-store demo of embossing at Fossil.
When: June 24-28 from 11 a.m. to noon
Where: Galleria Dallas, 13350 Dallas Parkway, Dallas, TX 75240
Monday, June 24: lululemon
Tuesday, June 25: LUSH
Wednesday, June 26: Le Creuset
Thursday, June 27: Concierge+ in the Alley
Friday, June 28: Fossil
Tickets: Not needed, but spaces are limited;
RSVP at :
Holly Quartaro: https://summersquadwithhollyquartaro.splashthat.com/
RSVP is required. Note that sessions are limited to 25 kids, and once RSVP capacity is reached, no additional attendees will be allowed.