iReporter

Reflections & Predictions Looking back and looking forward is something we all do this time of year. For me, 2014 was busy and productive – and I can’t lie,...
Dr. Nikki Porteus – Guest Contributor
Dec 29 2014
Believe it, or not, the Paleo Diet concept has been around since the mid-1970's. It was introduced by gastroenterologist, Walter L. Voegtlin, who used it to...
On Christmas Day 2010, my mother died. Shortly after, I came across this quote: "The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not ‘get over’ the loss...
Chances are that someone in your circle will have a problem with dairy, gluten, wheat, eggs, soya or a some other food intolerance or allergy. So what...
It seems we are always talking about food in the office, and was I stunned when Brady mentioned having a crockpot recipe for a Maid-Rite sandwich. Maid-Rite...
Dr. Nikki Porteus – Guest Contributor
Dec 15 2014
With 2015 approaching quickly, many people are starting to think about resolutions and healthy changes they'd like to make for the new year. Here are some...
Do you want to enjoy a delicious thanksigiving dinner without all of the prep work? Dallas’ most iconic destination dining favorite, III Forks, is rarely open...
Saffie Farris – BubbleLife Staff
Oct 18 2014
Ingredients 6 pieces of bacon cooked crispy and cut into 1 inch pieces 3-4 pound beef chuck roast 1 small bag of little carrots 8-10 small fingerling potatoes 3...
Kids! Kids! Next week, October 18, 8 a.m. to noon, Coppell Farmers Market is all about the younger generation as we celebrate our fourth Kids’ Day at the Market...
Cravable restaurant serves up iconic soft-serve treats and flavorful foods The Dairy Queen ® system’s newest, most exciting Grill & Chill ® concept opened its...